Terms and Conditions
- carrying out checks and using the information provided to make a decision about my suitability to work with / or around children or vulnerable adults
- sharing information with regards to any concerns related to the protection of adults and / or children in line with the Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Act 2006
- carrying out online status checks using the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) Update Service as and when required
- verifying the information in this application form and accept that this may involve contacting my referees and previous employers, and that I may need to provide further information or proof
I understand that:
- it is against the law to lie or withhold information on a job application form; so to the best of my knowledge and belief the information in the provided is accurate and complete.
- giving false information or omitting relevant information could disqualify my application and, if I am appointed, could lead to an offer being withdrawn or my dismissal
- my application will be stored for up to 12 months
- the outcome of this application and personal details may be shared with JobCentre Plus (a section of the Department for Work and Pensions) for statistical monitoring purposes only.