- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 01 April 2020 11:30 PM
Business Management, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities and Autism (MHLDA)
This is your opportunity as a professional and committed individual, to join our team and work in a fast-paced and exciting environment.
You will need to demonstrable business and finance skills, including excellent IT skills, and a knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages (ie. Microsoft Excel and Outlook).
You will need
- proven knowledge of financial processes, regulations and systems
- demonstrable administration experience
- excellent communication skills; with an ability to contribute to a team approach
- experience of being part of change management for better outcomes
- an ability to work confidently under your own initiative, to independently resolve a range of issues.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion only please contact Sharon Turner on (01473) 265623
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.