- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Beacon House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £18,426 - £21,166
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 11 December 2019 11:30 PM
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and effective team player to provide dedicated support to the Financial Assessment Teams within our service.
You will need:
- outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude to delivering a high standard of customer care
- the ability to deal with enquiries from a variety of people and manage difficult phone calls in a positive manner
- excellent IT skills
- experience of working with spreadsheets and databases
- the ability to work on your own initiative, able to prioritise your own workload as well as being able to multi-task in a busy team
- good organisational skills
- the ability to work with competing deadlines while paying close attention to detail.
We are seeking a great team member with the right values and behaviours to ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Sarah Nivison on 07860 823969.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.