- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,911 - £27,905
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 19 July 2019 01:00 PM
Required for 9 months on a secondment* or fixed term basis.
Full time, part time or job share opportunities considered.
We are looking for a customer-focussed, proactive and organised individual with proven complaints handling experience. Confident working independently and as part of a team, you will have excellent customer service, written and verbal communication skills and be able to deal with people at all levels. Attention to detail alongside the ability to be impartial is key for this role. You will need to be computer literate with experience in using excel spreadsheets and Microsoft Outlook.
- To ensure that all complaints are dealt with in accordance with the Joint Compliments, Comments and Complaints Policy and the principles in the Customer Service Strategy
- To improve the customer experience through embedding a feedback culture
- Provide expertise in complaints handling to Managers and Officers
- Provide reports to managers regarding trends and feedback volumes
- Maintain accurate records and data and provide relevant reports.
Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils are committed to agile and flexible working practices (subject to business need). We believe that work is something we do and not somewhere we go; we want our staff to feel enabled and empowered to fully embrace these opportunities. Based at our modern and conveniently located office accommodation, we can offer great opportunities for training and development and we will give you all the support you need. We offer flexible working options, a generous leave entitlement, access to the Suffolk Green Travel Plan, discount scheme and a pension scheme.
For an informal discussion about this role please call Samantha Lake on (01449) 745177.
Please note previous applicants need not apply.
Interview date: 24th July 2019.
*If you are applying on a secondment basis please ensure you have considered the secondment policy and discussed with your line manager before submitting your application.