- Leading Lives
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £15,796 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 November 2019 01:00 PM
We are looking for a friendly Business Support Advisor to join our team at our Lowestoft Community Hub.
The role covers a variety of administrative tasks and responsibilities crucial to the smooth running of the business.
You will report to the team manager and support staff with necessary administrative tasks, as well as helping to develop the day, weekend and evening services to include younger people and involvement in community projects.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- providing information about the service area to internal and external customers
- administering group email boxes, booking rooms and organising any training materials
- answering the telephone and diary management
- minute taking and typing of notes
- supporting with updating of customer and staff files
- maintaining office records and filing systems, including electronic systems
- using knowledge and expertise to improve administrative processes
- financial duties, including invoice processing, sales, purchasing, banking
- inputting information into databases and generating reports.
You will need:
- excellent communication skills
- good working knowledge of IT packages e.g. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- ideally, an awareness of confidentiality and data protection requirements
- flexibility as this will not always be a 9am - 5pm role.
You will ideally have experience or knowledge of administrative procedures.
- an award winning employee-owned social enterprise
- the opportunity to work within a large service, providing a range of opportunities for people with a learning disability. We have big ambitions for our future
- a competitive salary
- a competitive company pension scheme, matching up to 8%
- holiday, increasing with service and the opportunity to purchase additional holiday
- occupational sick pay
- flexible working opportunities
- free parking across all our sites.
* actual salary £8,111.
To apply, please visit our website: www.leadinglives.org.uk
All Leading Lives appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check and other pre-employment checks in line with Safer Recruitment guidelines.