- Causton Junior School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,483 - £18,750 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 25 October 2019 09:00 AM
37.5 hpw, 40 weeks per year (term time only).
We are looking for a capable and versatile Administration Assistant who is proactive and hardworking. As part of a small team in a busy school office in the heart of the school, you will be carrying out a wide range and level of duties.
You will provide any general administrative support as required, including:
- providing a welcoming frontline service to all visitors and general reception duties
- maintaining student database and parent contact details
- administering the admissions process
- producing school trip information
- complying with policies relating to child protection, safeguarding, attendance (first day calling) and health and safety
- developing positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents and pupils
- reprographics, typing, collation of documentation, drafting and production of official reports, minute taking and dealing with attendance or exams
- undertaking tours of the school for applicants and parents / carers and new students as requested by the Headteacher.
It would be desirable to have experience of working with data management systems but this is not essential as training can be provided. An ability to communicate clearly and sensitively with staff, parents and students is essential, as well as strong IT skills.
* actual £14,523 - £16,520
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date; please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
For more information about the school, the role and to download an application form, please visit our website: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/jobs
Please return your completed application form via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via post to: HR Department, Marryott House, Burkitt Road, Woodbridge IP12 4JJ.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check form the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).