- Sprites Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 17 April 2020 01:00 PM
18 hpw, 38 weeks per year (term time only).
We are seeking to employ a professional and hardworking individual to join our busy office on Monday 8.30am - 12.30pm, Thursday and Friday 8.30am - 4pm.
You will have:
- the ability to deal with people at all levels in a warm and welcoming manner
- experience in office procedures
- discretion and confidentiality at all times
- excellent communication and IT skills, with a good command of English
- good organisational skills, showing initiative and an ability to adapt
- the ability to act as a first aider (training can be provided).
Application packs can be downloaded from the related information section, or from the school website: www.spritesprimary.org.uk
Interview date: w/c 20 April 2020.
Sprites Primary Academy is committed to promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake a Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.