- Ixworth Free School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,750 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 October 2019 09:00 AM
37.5 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
We have an exciting opportunity for a committed and enthusiastic Attendance and Admissions Officer to join our school. You will work closely with our pastoral team, parents / carers and students to improve attendance levels via daily monitoring of years 7 - 11. You will also manage admissions for Year 7.
Whilst experience in school attendance / admissions roles would be an advantage, we welcome applications from highly organised and competent candidates who have the ability to relate to young people and parents and have the potential to develop in this role.
- ideally have experience of working with young people within schools and working with students and parents dealing with attendance
- preferably have experience in a secondary school
- have excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- be able to establish positive and respectful relationships with students and parents / carers
- be an effective team player with high standards of integrity and approachability.
We will offer you:
- an atmosphere of mutual support and cooperation, where you will have access to promotion opportunities and superb professional development across all three free schools
- a happy and supportive work environment, with high expectations of staff and students and a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
We encourage visits to our school. To arrange a visit during the school day, please call (01394) 386768 and ask to be directed to the Trust Leadership Group Assistant.
We reserve the right to appoint prior to the closing date. Please therefore submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
For more information about the school and to download an application pack, please visit: www.seckfordeducation.org.uk/jobs
Please return your completed application form and a formal letter of application via email to: email@example.com or by post to: HR Department, Marryott House, Burkitt Road, Woodbridge, Suffolk IP12 4JJ.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).