- Suffolk Mind
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 04 August 2021 01:00 PM
- £21,400 - £23,400 pro rata
- 22.2 hours per week (work pattern flexible – to be discussed).
Are you good at building rapport with a variety of people? Are you passionate about equality, diversity and inclusion?
Suffolk Mind have an exciting new opportunity and are looking to appoint someone who will lead on the development of a diversity and inclusion strategy that contributes to ongoing organisational culture change.
The aim of this role will be to support all the Suffolk Mind services and departments to ensure that diversity and inclusion is at the heart of all our activities.
You will be crucial to our mission of making Suffolk the best place in the world for talking about and taking care of mental health.
You will have:
- demonstrable experience of working in a diversity and inclusion position
- knowledge of how to integrate diversity and inclusion initiatives across all aspects of an organisation
- knowledge of how to embed diversity and inclusion in both employment practices and leadership and management development.
In return, Suffolk Mind are offering:
- a competitive salary with 25 days paid holiday (pro rata for part time) plus bank holidays
- pension scheme
- occupational sick scheme
- DBS check
- internal wellbeing courses
- opportunities for training
- excellent support and lots of meaning and purpose to make a difference.
Please visit: www.suffolkmind.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacancies/ for more information and to apply for this job.
Suffolk Mind is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Salaries will be dependent on skills and experience. Positions will be subject to a satisfactory DBS check.
Registered Charity No: 1003061