- Unity Schools Partnership
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £22,462
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 20 April 2020 09:00 AM
37 hpw, 52 weeks per year.
Required from June 2020.
We are seeking a skilled and committed Payroll Assistant to join our in-house Payroll Team.
- assist the Payroll Manager in the accurate and timely calculation and payment of salaries and pensions, in accordance with Government legislation and organisational timetables
- prepare data for the reconciliation of payroll costings, monthly for management accounts
- support staff with payroll queries
- with support, be able to run the Payroll function in the absence of the Payroll Manager
- ensure statutory compliance involved in all payroll matters, including year-end reporting
- keep up to date with changes in legislation in all payroll matters.
For more information about Unity Schools Partnership, visit the trust website: www.unitysp.co.uk
If you would like an informal discussion prior to submitting your application, please contact Sarah Garner, Director of Finance and HR by calling (01440) 333400 or email: email@example.com
To apply, please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/110903SJD
Interview date: w/c 27 April 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts. Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.