- West Suffolk College
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 06 August 2021 04:00 PM
- £26,303 - £28,048 per annum
- 37 hours per week, 52 weeks per year
- Commencing as soon as possible.
Due to the expansion of the HR Service over the last 18 months, we have made great strides with providing a forward thinking HR Service, which has led to the following exciting opportunities.
We are seeking a Recruitment Lead to play a key role in recruitment, appointment and on-boarding activities across the Eastern Colleges Group (West Suffolk College, One Sixth Form College and Abbeygate Sixth Form College), providing managers and employees with a first class recruitment experience.
Key aspects of these roles include:
- Ensuring the recruitment and selection process is conducted in the correct manner, with an emphasis on both compliance and recruiting high calibre candidates.
- Building strong working relationships with hiring managers to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy.
- Supporting line managers through the recruitment process including training and coaching managers in interviewing techniques and safer recruitment.
- Managing the full end-to-end recruitment and appointment cycle, from pre- employment checks through to initial induction.
- These roles will predominantly be home-based, with the need to travel to our colleges in Bury St Edmunds and Ipswich as required.
If you have experience of working in recruitment and possess a proactive customer-focussed approach with excellent attention to detail, we would love to hear from you.
Suffolk Academies Trust is currently comprised of One Sixth Form College in Ipswich and Abbeygate Sixth Form College in Bury St Edmunds. Together with West Suffolk College in Bury St Edmunds, we have formed the Eastern Colleges Group, which is a collective of visionary post-16 education providers. Sharing the same ambitious strategic aims, we are committed to providing outstanding vocational and academic excellence to over 15,000 students across the region.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please download and complete the application documentation from this webpage.
Alternatively, please contact Claire Kerridge, Assistant HR Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
SAT and WSC are committed to Safeguarding. We aim to create the safest environment within which every student has the opportunity to achieve