- Claydon Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 25 November 2020 09:00 AM
- £14,478 pa
- 25 hpw, 52 weeks per year.
- 1.30pm - 6.30pm Monday - Friday
- Required as soon as possible.
Claydon Primary School, situated very close to Ipswich, is a friendly school with committed and supportive staff who want our pupils to be the best they can be in all that they do.
We are looking for a enthusiastic individual to join our team. You will assist in the day to day maintenance of the school buildings and grounds. You must be flexible in your approach and be willing to adapt to meet the ever-changing needs of the school.
Previous experience of a similar role would be advantageous and applicants should have the ability to work well on their own initiative.
In return we can offer:
- a committed hard-working team
- a friendly, proud school community, with enthusiastic, happy children.
- an ongoing commitment to learning for all
- personalised professional development opportunities which will serve to support future goals and dreams.
Further details about the post and how to apply are available on our Trust website: www.sslt.org.uk
Claydon Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to provide references, undergo employment checks and an enhanced disclosure via the DBS.