- Stowupland High School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 30 November 2020 12:00 PM
- £6,769 per annum (£9.25 ph)
- 15 hpw, 43 weeks per year (term time plus 5 weeks).
- Monday - Friday, 3.30pm - 6.30pm
- Fixed term until 31 August 2021.
- Required as soon as possible.
We are looking for a professional, friendly and enthusiastic person to undertake a range of cleaning duties to assist in the smooth running of the Trust schools. You will be under the guidance of the Soft Services Team Leader and Estate and Facilities Manager.
We would like to hear from you if you can demonstrate:
- that you are professional, friendly and welcoming
- that you can work alone as well as in a team
- that you have a flexible approach and willingness to undertake a range of tasks.
If you feel that you could undertake this key role and contribute to the success of the Trust we look forward to hearing from you.
Please note: This post will be based at Stowupland High School, however, there is an expectation that you may be required to work at any of the Trust schools on a cover basis: Bacton Primary, Cedars Park Primary, Mendlesham Primary and Stowupland High.
Full details of the post and an application pack are available on the Trust website: www.johnmiltonacademytrust.co.uk or for an informal conversation regarding the role, please call: 01449 742422
Submit applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to;
John Milton Academy Trust, JMAT Centre, Church Road, Stowupland IP14 4BQ
Interview date: early December 2020
John Milton Academy Trust safeguards and promotes the welfare of students and requires all staff and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.