- Leading Lives
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,161 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 23 September 2019 01:00 PM
Based at the Stowmarket Community Hub.
Leading Lives provides social care support for people with learning disabilities, autism and complex needs in the home and in the community across Suffolk and neighbouring counties. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise, owned by our employees. Any surplus we make is reinvested back into services for our customers or into the local community.
We are a multiple award winner in the Suffolk Care Awards, as well as being a previous winner of the Health and Social Care Social Enterprise of the Year and also winner of Employee Ownership awards.
- an award-winning, employee-owned social enterprise
- the opportunity to work within a large service, providing a range of opportunities for people with a learning disability. We have big ambitions for our future
- a competitive salary
- a competitive company pension scheme, matching up to 8%
- holiday, increasing with service and the opportunity to purchase additional holiday
- occupational sick pay
- flexible working opportunities
- free parking across all our sites.
We are looking for a Cook to join our team.
You will need:
- knowledge and experience using all equipment in a commercial kitchen
- knowledge of food hygiene regulations relating to catering
- good food preparation and cooking skills
- effective communication skills
- timely ordering and delivery of food orders
- menu planning and budgeting skills.
Please note due to the nature of the work we do and our service users, all Leading Lives appointments are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For further information about this opportunity, please contact us on (01449) 745970.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
To apply, please return your completed application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org