- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £9.50 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 19 July 2019 01:00 PM
6 hpw - 2 hours per shift, 3 times a week after school / evenings and flexible.
The role is to assist a single mum with disabilities to increase community interaction and independence, while improving the home environment with general domestic chores and cooking. Very light personal care may be required occasionally.
- Organised approach to task with good sense of prioritising
- Calm, relaxed, gentle manner that is reassuring and supportive
- Ability to self-direct tasks when required
- Planning of tasks that then will be useful to me afterwards, such as batch cooking
- Prepared to complete light personal care such as hair washing.
- Experience of similar illness from a supporting role
- Experience of support carer or domestic cleaner roles
- Driving licence and a car (if assisting with community activities like shopping)
- Experience of working with children
- Relevant qualifications that could relate to this position - food hygiene etc.
For a full job description and an application form, please call (01473) 603876 or email: email@example.com quoting SILREF: 4312.