- Suffolk Refugee Support
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £25,090 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 12:00 PM
14 hpw, working 2 days per week, preferably Wednesday and Thursday.
Fixed term for 1 year (with the likelihood of further extension).
You will be responsible for recruiting and maintaining a pool of suitable volunteers to assist in the smooth running of the organisation. This includes:
- ensuring volunteering vacancies are suitably advertised
- delivering induction sessions to enable new volunteers to learn about SRS
- ensuring all volunteers are thoroughly checked for their suitability and that everyone is up to date with DBS checks and safeguarding training.
- have experience of managing and supporting staff and / or volunteers
- have an awareness of good practice in recruitment and retention of volunteers
- have excellent organisational and communication skills
- be a friendly, welcoming and able to put people at ease
- be able to work with people where English is not their first language
- be computer literate and able to prioritise own workload.
For further information about this role, please visit our website at www.suffolkrefugee.org.uk/current-vacancies
For an application pack, please call (01473) 400785 or via email: email@example.com Alternatively, you are welcome to visit the office at 38 St Matthew's Street, Ipswich IP1 3EP.
Interview date: 2 April 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to have an enhanced DBS check to be carried out upon commencement of employment.