- Citizens Advice Mid Suffolk
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 25 June 2021 12:00 PM
- £22,000 - £23,000 pro rata plus 5% pension contribution
- 18 hpw.
- Fixed term for one year.
- 25 days annual holiday plus 8 days bank holiday (pro rata).
This exciting new role, based at our advice centre in Stowmarket Suffolk, will support the delivery of our Strategic Business Development Plan across the Mid Suffolk district and surrounding areas. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be able to work with minimal supervision.
- You will be responsible for preparing and submitting grant applications to generate income for the organisation in a very competitive marketplace.
- You will also lead on preparing bids for commissioned contracts within our locality.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key funders and partners, you will develop and implement projects that reach as many people as possible, particularly in our rural communities.
- You will attend local community meetings and represent the organisation.
- You will deliver talks to local community groups on the work of Citizens Advice Mid Suffolk and the services provided.
- You will undertake administrative tasks to ensure that the organisation meets statutory obligations including FCA reporting.
- Possession of a full driving licence and use of a car, or otherwise able to fulfil the travel requirement.
- Willingness and ability to undertake occasional and out of hours engagement in the community.
For an informal discussion only please contact Simon Clifton or Kimberly Roberts on 01449 742473.
To apply, please find an application pack on: www.midsuffolkcab.org.uk
Completed applications to be returned to Citizens Advice Mid Suffolk, 5 Milton Road South, Stowmarket, IP14 1EZ or: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: midday, 25 June 2021.
Interview date: 5 July 2021.