- Orwell Housing
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £10.09 - £10.62 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 11 March 2020 01:00 PM
Job Ref: WWH037
At Orwell we have an inclusive culture and are absolutely passionate about our people. We deliver an exceptionally high-quality care and support service to our customers in an Extra Care setting.
Our values include fairness, approachability, integrity, respectfulness, being caring and supportive, whilst making Orwell an enjoyable place to work.
If you have the passion to deliver exceptional care and support and the drive to make a difference, we would love to hear from you.
You will need to demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to liaise professionally with other agencies, Adult Community Services and customers' relatives.
- The ability to deliver the highest quality of care and support to our customers, ensuring care standards are put into practice.
- The ability to build rapport with, motivate and inspire a diverse team.
- You will work closely with the Service Manager and other Team Leaders to ensure an excellent service is delivered to our customers.
- You will lead a team through support and supervisions and promote their development by ensuring their training needs are met.
- You will hold or be working towards a QCF Level 3, or equivalent, in Health and Social Care.
If you match our values, we'll provide a free DBS check, free training and reward outstanding work.
To apply or for more information, please visit our website: www.orwell-housing.co.uk
Orwell is committed to safeguarding and safer employment and the principles of empowerment.
Successful applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.