- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Martlesham Heath
- Salary details:
- £10.25 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 01:00 PM
4.5 hpw, up to 9 hpw available.
A Weekend Support Worker / Companion required to assist a lady with learning difficulties and Autism.
- provide companionship and fun playing games and puzzles
- accompany me out and about to shops or cafes - walking if possible, but a car is needed for some journeys
- support to maintain independence
- social integration
- help with personal tasks like fingernails and ear drops
- aid me with tasks around the home such as washing, cleaning, gardening and bin emptying
- shopping as and when required
- support with preparation, cooking and clearing of meals, sometimes batch cooking to be frozen.
- available weekends
- sense of humour and fun
- common sense approach to life
- good communication skills
- friendly sympathetic attitude
- excellent time keeping
- respect for my routines
- respect for my thoughts and opinion
- ability to cook meals.
Please contact SIL on (01473) 603876 for an application form and quote SILREF 4256.