- Suffolk Rape Crisis
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 08 August 2021 05:00 PM
- £25,704 pro rata
- 37 hours per week
- Flexible working and job sharing will be considered
- Fixed term for one year initially (this may be extended dependent on funding)
- Based in Lowestoft (with travel throughout Suffolk).
The Outreach Worker is an exciting opportunity to join SRC’s expanding outreach team, providing wellbeing and practical support to women survivors across Suffolk. This post, initially for 12 months, will support the expansion of the service and develop SRC’s outreach provision in Lowestoft.
With an excellent understanding of delivering needs-led and trauma-sensitive services, the Outreach Worker will provide life-changing and life-saving support to women in Suffolk when they need it most.
- Competitive salary
- 30 days annual leave
- Pension scheme
- Family friendly working practices, including enhanced parental leave.
An enhanced Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) certificate will be required for this role.
SRC is committed to quality, equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. SRC would welcome applications from BAME women who are currently underrepresented within our team.
* This post is restricted to women due to the nature of the role. The Occupational Requirement under Schedule 9 (part 1) of the Equality Act 2010 applies.
To apply and for further details, please go to: srchelp.org.uk/joinus
Completed applications should be sent to: email@example.com