- Suffolk Refugee Support
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £4,343 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 22 March 2019 12:00 PM
* Due to the nature of the role we require a male only. Permitted under Schedule 9, part 1 of the Equality Act 2010.
6 hpw, fixed term for 1 year (with the likelihood of further extension).
We are looking for a Sports Activities Co-ordinator to run a group(s) in Ipswich on a weekday evening/(s) where the male participants have the opportunity to play a variety of sports. They will also organise six male health and wellbeing workshops during the year.
You will have:
- experience of planning services in partnership with other organisations
- knowledge and experience of male health needs including mental health, particularly of Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking Children
- experience and ability to develop and carry out monitoring and evaluation procedures to evidence positive change – including writing summary reports
- experience of prioritising own workload and working unsupervised in a busy environment
- good communication skills, with the ability to encourage people to participate
- a commitment to equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice.
For further information about this role, please visit our website: www.suffolkrefugee.org.uk/current-vacancies
For an application pack, please call (01473) 400785 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, you are welcome to visit the office at 38 St Matthew's Street, Ipswich IP1 3EP.
Interview date: 3 April 2019.
The successful applicant will be required to have an enhanced DBS check to be carried out upon commencement of employment.