- First Stop Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Trimley St Mary
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 June 2019 12:00 PM
4 days pw, 7 hours daily (days to be discussed at interview).Term time only.
The First Stop Preschool has an exciting new opportunity for an Early Years Manager to start in September 2019.
We are a Committee-Led Preschool, rated 'Good' (Ofsted, 2017).
- Lead and manage staff
- Act as Ofsted Nominated Individual for the setting
- Ensure the pre-school always meets OFSTED and EYFS requirements and that it is run in accordance with legislative and statutory requirements
- Have overall responsibility for the wellbeing of the children, including delivering a high standard of learning, development and care.
Qualifications and Experience
- Proven experience of working in an Early Years setting for at least 3 years (recent experience managing a pre-school or nursery, or as a deputy/senior member of staff in a similar setting would be highly advantageous, as would previous experience of Ofsted inspection).
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum, relevant statutory guidance and Ofsted requirements.
- Proven experience of implementing good quality learning opportunities for children
- SENCO trained with proof of demonstrable experience
- Minimum of Level 3 Early Years Education Qualification.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section on this advert.
Completed application forms should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, all staff will be DBS checked.