- Little Wonders Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £7.70 - £8.21 ph*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 06 January 2020 12:00 PM
30 hpw, 9am - 3pm, Monday - Friday, term time only.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will work as part of a team to ensure the children are given the best possible start in their early years.
You will have good communication skills and a willing attitude towards working with others in the team.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- key person for a small group of children
- completing individual observations, assessment and planning in line with the EYFS and Development Matters
- taking part in parent's evenings and creating strong parent partnerships to support the children and families
- working as part of the team to meet the needs of all children, identifying individual needs and promoting best practice
- attending staff meetings and training for personal and professional development.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- A minimum of level 3 in childcare is desirable however not necessary, but a willingness to train is essential.
- Experience of working with children from the age of 2
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation and how to promote the welfare of young children
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be given ongoing support and opportunities for your professional development.
* wage is dependent on age and experience.
To apply, please send your CV via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our setting is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at all times and expects everybody working within the setting to share this commitment.