- Moreton Hall Prepcare Nursery
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 12 April 2021 01:00 PM
- National Minimum Wage (negotiable)
- 8am – 6pm, Monday – Friday.
We are looking for a dedicated person for full and part time hours to work within our small team, to participate in providing a caring, safe, learning environment. To make sure that staff, children and their families are valued and feel safe and secure in the environment.
The Nursery Practitioner will assist with the care and development of children ranging from 5 weeks – 4 years.
- need to have good working knowledge of the EYFS and statutory standards.
- be qualified, highly motivated and enthusiastic, with a flexible approach.
For an informal discussion please phone Zoe on (01284) 725259
To apply, please send a CV and completed application form to: email@example.com
Moreton Hall Prepcare are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the children.