- Oakland Hall Day Nursery
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 15 April 2021 01:00 PM
- Salary negotiable
- 38 – 40 hpw
We are looking for a level 3 Nursery Practitioner with experience working with 3 months -5 -year olds to join our team.
You will be a proactive member of a staff team who provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive environment in which young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
You will be hands-on in the process of activity planning, child observation and development records on a regular basis and as requested by the Nursery Manager.
- have a good knowledge of EYFS
- have the ability to use your own initiative, plan and implement suitable activities and make and record clear precise observations
- have a good understanding of safeguarding
- have a commitment to working as part of a team
- have excellent communication skills.
To apply please send a covering letter along with your CV to Carmen Page at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 15th April 2021.