- Ixworth C of E Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 14 April 2021 12:00 PM
- £9.25 ph (£17,842 pro rata)
- 28.35 hpw, 38 weeks per year
- Fixed term for Summer term, initially
- Required from 26 April 2021
Ixworth Church of England Primary School is looking for an exceptional Nursery Nurse Assistant who is keen to join a friendly, caring team as we embark on an exciting journey to develop and extend our nursery provision.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual who wishes to join a forward-thinking school. As part of the Tilian Partnership MAT you will be supported in your career development and have access to high quality professional development.
We are passionate about ensuring that every child reaches their potential, whilst developing their excitement for learning and exploring the world around them, creating opportunities and experiences designed to help them discover and flourish.
- be a dedicated practitioner who wants to support pre-school children to develop socially emotionally and intellectually
- be focused on raising standards and developing your potential
- have high expectations of learning and behaviour
- enjoy being part of a supportive, pro-active and energetic team
- thrive on innovation in pre-school education
- be keen to support the wider life of the school e.g. extra-curricular activities
- be a confident and competent user of IT
- be able to plan, deliver and evaluate exciting, engaging and challenging learning experiences for every child.
We can offer you:
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a supportive environment
- a talented, dedicated and supportive staff
- a commitment to your professional development and your well being
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- an opportunity to develop your practice through being a part of a forward-thinking team, where all staff are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things.
Please visit our website: https://sites.google.com/tilian.org.uk/ixworthceprimary/home to find out more about us.
If you require any further information about this job or would like to visit the school, please contact Sarah Branchett on: email@example.com
When applying for a post at one of our schools you will be subject to a safer recruitment process as follows:
- If you are shortlisted, you will be required to complete a self-disclosure, which you will need to bring with you to the interview (in an envelope marked confidential).
- During the interview process, the interview panel will explore your skills, experience and attitudes and the questions asked will include questions about safeguarding of children
- If you accept a post at one of our schools you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS.
Please ensure that you complete all relevant information on the application and email this to Sarah Branchett on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Covering letters are acceptable but CVs are not.
Interview date: wc/c 19 April 2021 .
The Tilian Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. In our schools we create a culture of safeguarding which is the responsibility of all staff.
Important documents to read
- Safeguarding Policy
- Child Protection Procedure (included in appendix 2 of Safeguarding Policy)
- Tilian Code of Conduct for Staff
- Staff Induction Policy