- The Lodge Day Nursery
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 29 July 2021 12:00 PM
- £17,745 pa (pro rata for part time)
- 37.5 hours per week or part-time options available (part-time working hours to be discussed at interview)
- Minimum NVQ Level 2 qualification required.
Required to start as soon as possible.
You should hold a current and relevant childcare qualification NVQ Level 2, or ideally Level 3, or be working towards this.
- 28 days’ paid holiday per annum
- membership of a defined contribution pension scheme,
- life cover
- free lunch and free use of the school’s fitness gym and swimming pool
- plenty of opportunities for personal development
We offer exceptional childcare provision for children aged 3 months - 5 years, in the centre of Ipswich. You will join a team of professional, qualified staff in a caring, supportive setting.
We work in partnership with families to ensure each child feels safe, secure and has plenty of opportunities to discover new adventures, learn, grow, and thrive.
We are run by Ipswich School and situated close to Christchurch Park, so we are easily accessible in the heart of Ipswich. Our attractive building offers bright, spacious rooms, a large garden and outdoor environment.
In January 2021 we celebrated our third anniversary. We are thriving, and looking for ambitious nursery professionals eager to grow their own careers, whilst helping us to provide the very best care for our growing numbers of children.
Please see our website: www.ipswich.school/vacancies for a full job description and person specification and an application form, and to find out more about Ipswich School and The Lodge Day Nursery.
Ipswich School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the job, including checks with past employers and an Enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.