- YMCA Trinity Group
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £18,014 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 21 June 2019 01:00 PM
38 hpw, over 4 days.
The YMCA Trinity Group offer services and support to young lives and their families across Suffolk, Cambridgeshire and into Northamptonshire.
We are proud of our YMCA Childcare Programme, operating Childcare settings across Suffolk. Our sites are located in Ipswich, Lowestoft, Newmarket and Grundisburgh near Woodbridge.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and committed Deputy Room Leader for our expanding childcare setting in Ipswich.
The role will involve supporting the Room Leader in being responsible for the day to day management and administration for the room and ensuring high quality inclusive childcare is continually provided.
You will be:
- skilled, imaginative, have vision, drive and the ability to motivate
- flexible, approachable and able to demonstrate professional leadership as well as being able to demonstrate outstanding knowledge of the standards required by Ofsted.
You should have the following qualities:
- Qualified with a relevant Early Years Level 3 qualification, or equivalent
- A minimum of two years post qualifying experience
- Extensive working knowledge of the EYFS
- Show commitment and enthusiasm towards achieving positive outcomes for service users.
Benefits we offer are:
- 25 Days Holiday-Pro Rata for Part-Time Staff
- Competitive rates of pay and pension
- Free use of the YMCA Wellington Street Gym
- DBS Cost Paid
- Induction programme and on the job training opportunities
- Regular supervisions
- Internal progression opportunities
- Employee Assistance Programme.
If you are interested and would like an informal chat about this role please contact Sophie Edevane, Childcare Manager, on (01473) 372479 or email: email@example.com
Interview date: 3 July 2019.
YMCA Trinity Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults at risk and expects all staff to share this commitment.