- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Allington Clinic, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £25,295 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 18.5 per week
- Closing date:
- 21 November 2019 11:30 PM
Do you want to be part of an exciting and inspirational team?
We have an exciting opportunity for an Enuresis Nurse to join our team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated practitioner to work as part of the team providing individualised enuresis care for children and young people and their families throughout Suffolk.
- have excellent communication and organisational skills as you will be responsible for liaising closely with families
- work as part of a dedicated team to deliver the highest possible standards of care whilst working in a fast-paced environment
- support children and young people with enuresis problems, providing a structured review of care, management and child / young person and family education
- run weekly nurse-led clinics to ensure all children and young people receive excellent, evidence-based education, working as an integral member of the multi-agency team.
The post offers a unique opportunity to be part of a service with a dedicated and supportive team to provide care for a wide range of children / young people and their families, working together to achieve the best possible outcomes for those children and young people.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion please contact Anna-Maria Staines on 07718 100831.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 28 November 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.