- Suffolk Mind
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,150 - £24,610 pro rata
- Job term:
- Job Share
- Closing date:
- 23 September 2019 01:00 PM
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for Suffolk Mind as a Children and Young People Co-ordinator.
The purpose of this role is to lead the co-ordination of Suffolk Mind's work with children and young people through multiple projects.
You will be developing and co-ordinating programmes suitable for schools, education providers and families as well as managing a team working on children's and young people provision.
You will also be engaging with families, educational providers, funders and stakeholders to generate sustainable income for Suffolk Mind.
Key requirements for this role:
- A qualification in the area of youth or children engagement (this could be teaching or relevant support role) or relevant experience
- Experience of working with schools, colleges, home educators, young people and / or families
- Excellent organising skills, priority management, problem solving and knowing when to ask for help
- Managing your own diary and working closely with the other person in post.
- Pension scheme
- Occupational sick pay
- Employee assistance programme
- 25 days paid pro rata plus bank holidays
- Family friendly culture.
Local travel around Suffolk is required.
Please visit our website: www.suffolkmind.org.uk/get-involved/job-vacancies for more information and to apply for this job. Please note a CV alone will not be accepted.
Interview dates: 2 October 2019 (group) and 9 October 2019 (individual).
Suffolk Mind is committed to promoting equality and diversity and welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Salaries will be dependent on skills and experience. Positions will be subject to an enhanced DBS check. Registered Charity No: 1003061.