- Realise Futures
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £15,838 pa pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 27 September 2019 01:00 PM
We are looking for a Human Resources Administrator to join our small but busy team.
You will be an organised team player with a positive outlook and a desire to help others. You will possess strong IT, communication and customer service skills.
Experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
This role sits within the central division and is part of the HR team. You will work with employees across all divisions of Realise Futures.
The main purpose of this role is to:
- provide effective, courteous and timely HR support services to all areas of the company
- effectively administer the HR system to ensure that employee data is maintained to the highest standards in line with the policies and procedures that prevail within Realise Futures, with particular regard to the handling of personal data under the requirements laid down by the General Data Protection Regulations
- administer and co-ordinate HR resourcing and recruitment processes within Realise Futures, providing technical support to managers and staff where required on aspects relating to Right to Work rules and DBS applications.
- ensure effective liaison with internal departments of Realise Futures and to liaise where necessary with external teams which support the company, notably our HR and payroll systems and Disclosure and Barring check providers.
Realise Futures operates as a hybrid company combining commercial trade with personal and government funded public services. Our aim is to create opportunities for people to succeed in work, learning and life through three company divisions, Learning and Development, Employment and RF Works.
* rising to £16,000 pa pro rata on successful completion of probation period.
For an informal discussion, please contact Ramon Garcia on 07740 176173.
For an application pack, please email: email@example.com
Interview date: w/c 30 September 2019.
Realise Futures is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of vulnerable adults, young people and children, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are an equal opportunities employer.