- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 22.2 per week (40 weeks per year)
- Closing date:
- 25 February 2020 11:30 PM
We are building a team that can deliver services for children and young people with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities that are among the best and most innovative in England.
You will need to have the highest standards, be able to deliver change and be willing to give your all. In return, you will have the satisfaction of being part of a strong and vibrant service that makes a real difference for children and young people every day.
We are looking for an Assessment and Progress (A&P) Assistant to support the A&P Co-ordinator to achieve targets and goals for the Assessment Centre.
- support small group and individual simple assessments / observations within the centre and in the child’s familiar environment
- provide information and signposting for children, young people and families to relevant universal and specialist services in the local area and beyond where appropriate
- be responsible for keeping accurate and timely records of work with children, young people and families using electronic or other systems as directed
- make constructive contributions to meetings, with a range of stakeholders, settings and contexts
- have good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines.
For an informal discussion only please contact Denise Redford on 07545 082896 or email: email@example.com
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.