- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 June 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 3 years.
Suffolk County Council’s Skills Team are looking to appoint an enthusiastic individual with a strong working knowledge of apprenticeships as well as relevant experience of youth employment support.
You will be responsible for:
- managing and developing our Apprenticeship Suffolk Service
- managing relationships with providers and employers as well as keeping an overview of changes to national policies
- managing various youth employment projects across Suffolk
- identifying funding for further development in Youth Employment across Suffolk
- the development of an online Apprenticeship Hub.
For an informal discussion about the role, please contact Gemma Morgan, Skills Operations Manager on (01473) 260519.
Interview date: 4 July 2019.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.