- Orwell Housing
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £38,000 - £40,000 pa*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 May 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, Monday - Friday.
Social Care: Independent Living for Older People
Orwell values its talented Care Professionals. Orwell is a leading provider of social care in Suffolk with a CQC registered care provision for older people which is rather unique and a great alternative to a care home environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- being the registered manager with CQC
- ensuring excellent care is delivered to our customers living in 58 self-contained one bedroom apartments over three floors, equipped with modern facilities
- leading and developing a dedicated team, to be the best they can be every day
- liaising with agencies, promoting the care offer locally, and managing the finances.
- have leadership expertise in a care setting for older people
- be QCF/NVQ 5 qualified (or working towards)
- have a practical understanding of CQC standards and expectations
- have strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
- be versatile, resilient and self-motivated.
We are a Sunday Times Top 100 and Silver standard Investor in People employer. Our amazing benefits include:
- 22 days' holiday (plus bank holidays), increasing in line with service
- a choice of pension schemes including defined benefit
- opportunities to specialise (e.g. dementia, nutrition, end of life)
- free access to round the clock independent personal advice and support
- reward and recognition schemes
- loads of learning including e-learning tools
- car and public transport financial loans.
*earning potential £42,000 pa.
For more information and to apply please visit our website: www.orwell-housing.co.uk/work-with-orwell
Interview date: 04 June 2019.