- Colneis Junior School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date
- 22 March 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term for 1 year with the potential to extend. Applications warmly welcomed from NQTs.
Required from September 2019.
Our popular infant and junior schools, based on separate sites, have been successfully collaborating for around 12 years and in a Federation for 4 years.
Based at Colneis Junior School, contracts are issued across the Federation of Fairfield Infant and Colneis Junior and staff appointed to either of the schools may be required on a temporary, or permanent basis, to carry out part of, or the whole of, their duties at either or both schools.
- be passionate about teaching and learning and is able to motivate and inspire pupils and colleagues
- be an outstanding practitioner with a good understanding of the essential characteristics of effective learning and teaching
- deliver creative, inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- set high expectations and standards for all children
- work in a team and form positive relationships with staff, pupils and parents
- lead a curriculum subject (to be negotiated -not NQT)
- uphold the strong caring ethos and inclusive environment of both schools, putting children's emotional wellbeing at the centre of what they do
- be committed to your own professional development and actively seek opportunities to extend your skills.
In return, we can offer you:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team and governors dedicated to raising standards
- pupils with positive attitudes to learning
- schools that strive for every child to reach their true potential
- a strong commitment to your professional development.
Tours of the schools are encouraged, to arrange an appointment, and for further information, please contact the School Business Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or on (01394) 284052.
An application pack is available from the relevant information section.
Completed applications should be submitted to the School Business Manager on email@example.com
Interview date: 29 March 2019.
Our schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and we expect all staff to share this commitment. The post is subject to satisfactory references, health check and an enhanced DBS check.