- Hillside Primary School and Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR (0.44 FTE minimum)
- Job term:
- Job Share
- Closing Date
- 29 April 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
NQTs are very welcome to apply.
"We are learners, nurturing learners for a bright future"
We see a bright future for the children at Hillside Primary School and Nursery because we believe all learners will be successful if we work hard to make it so.
Are you looking for your next challenge and share the same values as our dedicated staff?
We are keen to appoint a proficient teacher to join our dedicated team in a job share with a part time colleague.
- have excellent communication skills and the ability to teach in an exciting and engaging manner using effective classroom management skills
- believe that every child can succeed
- be a highly effective classroom practitioner whose engaging and challenging teaching secures good learning progress for all
- have high expectations of all pupils
- have a willingness to reflect on your practice and continuously, professionally develop as a teacher.
We can offer you:
- a Hillside staff guarantee providing a Wellbeing package and Trust-wide Continuous Professional Development (CPD), including an NQT development programme
- the opportunity to help shape and continue to improve our school
- a culturally diverse and vibrant school community
- enthusiastic children who enjoy their learning and make us proud to be teachers at this school
- a supportive team of colleagues.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Mrs Helen Wilden in the school office to book an appointment. Tel: (01473) 601402 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack is available to download from the related information section or alternatively from the school website: www.hillsidecp.net
Completed application forms should be returned directly to the school.
Interview date: 3 May 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.