- Glade Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 26 April 2019 12:00 PM
Glade Academy has an exciting opportunity for a teacher to join their team from September 2019.
This is an ideal opportunity for either a newly qualified teacher or a more experienced teacher looking to join a supportive and highly regarded team.
You will ensure that pupils achieve their full potential through the delivery of outstanding teaching and learning opportunities in conjunction with our highly skilled support staff.
A passion for teaching and a commitment to supporting our pupils is very important. You must hold a teaching qualification.
You will be:
- passionate about primary education
- an outstanding classroom practitioner
- able to work creatively, innovatively and develop the learning of all pupils.
In return, we offer:
- a dedicated and welcoming team of professional colleagues
- a supportive leadership team
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils.
For more information and to apply, please visit the school's website: www.gladeacademy.co.uk
Interview date: w/c 29 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.