- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.2 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date
- 24 June 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Fixed term for one year. One day per week in Year 2. Fridays only.
We are looking for a teacher who shares our values and vision. You will teach Y2 on a Friday as part of a job share arrangement.
You will need to:
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a team
- extend and develop learning at the end of a week
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the curriculum
- monitor and assess with precision
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return we can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged, please contact Sarah Wood on (01440) 761697 to arrange and appointment.
To apply, please visit: https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/92581SJD
Interview date: 28 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.