- Kedington Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 15 June 2020 09:00 AM
Full time (part time candidates will be considered).
Required from September 2020.
Kedington Primary Academy is a friendly and caring one-form entry village primary school close to Haverhill.
This is an exciting opportunity to join us. The post could be in either key stage and both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcome to apply. Our priority is to appoint an excellent addition to our team.
We are looking for someone who is:
- highly motivated and excited by teaching
- passionate about supporting every child to achieve
- reflective and committed to continually improving their practice.
We can offer:
- a very friendly and welcoming school
- lovely, well-behaved children who are enthusiastic learners
- supportive colleagues and parents
- a real commitment to reducing teacher workload and supporting well-being
- a supportive and driven leadership team
- a wide range of CPD opportunities and partnerships with other schools through Unity Schools Partnership.
For further information, please contact Vicky Doherty, Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01440) 702787.
Please note: this advert may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.
To apply please visit: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
If you are a current member of Unity Schools Partnership staff, please use the following link to apply: candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk
Interview date: 18 June 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks are required for relevant posts.
Unity Schools Partnership - welcoming diversity.