- Trinity CEVAP School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 24 April 2020 12:00 PM
Required from September 2020 or earlier.
NQTs are welcome to apply.
The children, governors and Headteacher of Trinity CEVA Primary School are seeking to appoint an inspirational and enthusiastic teacher to join our happy and nurturing school, teaching our Reception class.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a creative classroom practitioner with lots of energy and fun who makes learning exciting and engaging for all learners
- has excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- can inspire every child to be their very best, take risks and have fun learning
- has a track record of excellent teaching and outcomes for pupils
- has vision, enthusiasm and determination
- is committed to the vision and values of our Church of England School.
In return, we will offer:
- pupils who enjoy learning and whose behaviour is excellent
- a caring and friendly environment where teamwork is integral to our success
- supportive staff, governors and parents
- focused professional development opportunities
- a fantastic learning environment.
Trinity CEVA Primary School is in the Combs Ford area of Stowmarket and is a 'Good' school (Ofsted, June 2019) and 'Outstanding' SIAMS (February 2017).
For further information, please look at our website: www.trinityprimaryschool.com
Visits to view the school are encouraged. To arrange, please contact the school office (01449) 770462.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return completed applications to the school, Lavenham Way, Stowmarket Suffolk IP14 2BZ or via email: email@example.com
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.