- Brooklands Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date
- 27 February 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Fixed term for one year.
Brooklands is looking for two exceptional teachers who are keen to join a dynamic team. NQTs are very welcome to apply.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated teacher who wishes to join a forward-thinking school community and continue their professional development. You will be a committed teacher who is energized by challenge and change and is looking to make a difference to each child's learning in a school that embraces and drives innovation and excellence.
Brooklands is passionate about ensuring that every child reaches their potential whilst developing their excitement for learning and exploring the world around them, creating opportunities and experiences designed to help them discover and flourish.
The school is a leader in learning beyond the classroom. We have a wonderful outdoor space built to enhance our children's learning outside of the classroom. Brooklands stands alone in holding both Forest and Beach School status and is committed to ensuring that the opportunities that this affords permeates throughout the curriculum. The school also has its own bespoke on-site woodland, outdoor stage, school sited allotments and an outdoor science area to name a few.
We are looking for someone who:
- is a creative and motivated teacher focused on raising standards and developing their potential
- will embrace our whole school values of respect, trying new things and high expectations
- enjoys being part of a supportive, pro-active and energetic team
- thrives on innovation and is committed to their ongoing professional development.
We can offer you:
- a unique opportunity to grow and progress within a school that is about to significantly expand
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be
- an opportunity to develop your teaching through being a part of a forward-thinking team where all teachers are highly motivated and continually looking to improve things
- a school that is used as a model of good practice that is shared with other schools
- an opportunity to develop your teaching and leadership skills and support your professional development.
Brooklands is situated halfway between Ipswich (10 minutes drive), the county town of Suffolk and historic Colchester, Essex and is part of the Orwell Multi Academy Trust.
Visits to the school are encouraged. During term time, please contact the school on (01206) 392291 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment.
For more information or an application pack, please visit our website: www.brooklandsprimary.co.uk
Completed applications should be returned to the school via email: email@example.com
Interview date: 3 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.