- Heath Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 03 March 2020 12:00 PM
Required from September 2020.
Heath Primary School is a dynamic, progressive school. We are passionate about engaging our children through a rich, diverse curriculum, whilst also offering a range of wider opportunities. We are lucky to have extensive grounds that include a dedicated Forest Schools area and a separate wildlife area featuring a pond with a dipping platform.
We are also very proud of our school garden that includes an orchard, allotment and an enclosure for our chickens and rabbits. Starting September 2020, we are seeking to appoint two teachers with the potential to become outstanding teachers to work in both Key Stage 1 and 2.
We can offer:
- a proven track record of developing NQTs and young staff
- a well-established support network for developing teachers in the early years of their careers
- a highly supportive and nurturing environment, including opportunities for co-planning and the sharing of workload within year group teams of three classes
- a positive, dynamic and friendly team
- highly motivated pupils who are well behaved and a credit to the school
- a committed leadership team and governing body that values all members of staff within the school.
These are exciting opportunities for teachers with drive and enthusiasm who:
- are passionate and committed to providing the best learning opportunities for our children
- are able to encourage the children to develop a passion for learning through a creative and exciting curriculum
- have high expectations of pupil achievement and behaviour
- share the school's vision and ethos.
We would encourage you to visit our school website and to contact the school for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit. Tel: (01473) 622806 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please download application form and full job description and return completed application form to the school.
Interview date: 10 March 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.