- St Christopher’s CE Primary School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.5 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing Date
- 11 October 2019 12:00 PM
2.5 days per week - negotiable hours.
Applications from NQTs welcome.
St Christopher's Primary is on an exciting journey and we would love you to join us.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is hardworking - to join our highly committed team
- is enthusiastic, well-motivated and committed
- is outstanding and creative with high expectations for pupils' work and behaviour
- has a good knowledge and understanding of the curriculum.
We can offer you:
- friendly and enthusiastic children
- excellent support from our dedicated team of staff
- a commitment to on-going professional development
- strong links with the community and local church groups
- a school committed to staff well-being.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged, to arrange an appointment please call the school office (01638) 750342.
Interview date: 16 October 2019.
We would like to advise if you have not heard from us by 14 October 2019, then on this occasion you have not been successful in securing an interview and that due to the large volume of applications it will not be possible to respond to every applicant.
We would like to thank you for your interest in working with us, and if you do not receive an interview this time please do not let this stop you applying for further posts advertised across DEMAT in the future.
The Diocese of Ely Multi-Academy Trust (DEMAT) is an equal opportunities employer and employs suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff to share this commitment. Any appointments will be subject to satisfactory medical checks, references and an enhanced DBS check.