- Langer Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 29 April 2019 01:00 PM
Are you looking for a change? Always thought about living and working by the sea? Fed up of city life?
Look no further; Langer Primary School is just 50 meters from the sea! During the summer term trips to the beach are often used for outdoor education purposes. We have approximately 165 children currently on roll, meaning that the academy is large enough to offer a range of exciting opportunities for the children, but small enough for the staff to get to know the children and their individual needs very well.
Langer Primary School is on a journey of improvement, you will be joining a small supportive and caring environment.
We are looking for a committed, inspirational teacher with high standards and expectations to work within our supportive team.
You will teach and develop a class of pupils, recognising their educational needs and achieving the highest possible standards for each child.
- have previous experience teaching primary education at KS2 level
- be highly motivated and determined to make a real difference to the lives of our children
- be committed to raising standards with a drive for outstanding pupil attainment and progress
- be creative and hardworking and ready to engage children across the entire curriculum.
In return, we can offer you:
- a school where we collaborate share and support each other to make sure all children achieve their very best
- a school with exciting and attractive learning environments
- well supported teachers who are committed to driving high standards
- significant opportunities to further your professional development
- happy, enthusiastic and well behaved children who will make you proud to be a teacher
- excellent career prospects across the network, with a culture of looking to promote from within
- access to CPD to enable you to grow and develop in your role
- a local government pension scheme
- the opportunity to use Google Suite, which allows you to do your best work, all in one suite.
We take staff wellbeing very seriously and have partnered up with BHSF to provide support and employee benefits, such as a health cash plan scheme to support healthcare, discounted gym membership and an employee assistance programme.
AET believes that every child is inspired to choose a remarkable life. Our mission is to gather and motivate inspirational people committed to delivering an excellent education that launches children into remarkable lives.
Our values are:
- Be unusually brave
- Discover what's possible
- Push the limits
- Be big-hearted.
Find your remarkable, apply today via the link: https://bit.ly/2URWNqL
In line with our safeguarding practices we are unable to accept CVs.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early should we receive an overwhelming response.
All candidates are advised to refer to the job description and person specification before making an application.
We are committed to safeguarding and protecting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. A Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate will be required for all posts. This post will be subject to enhanced checks as part of our Prevent Duty.