- Ormiston Denes Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing Date
- 24 October 2019 01:00 PM
Required from February 2020, or sooner if available.
At Ormiston Denes we place high value on staff development, both in teaching and leadership, and we are looking for a committed, talented individual to join our mathematics department.
You will be joining a well-resourced, supportive academy full of strong practitioners, keen to share best practice and continue moving forward.
We also work collaboratively with other Ormiston Academies, both locally and nationally. This ensures we are at the leading edge of the latest developments and are able to deliver the highest quality career professional development and provide progression opportunities within the trust.
Our aim is for every student to make good progress in their subjects. This is through receiving engaging teaching that focuses on engendering a love of learning.
If you are looking to work in a vibrant academy which expects high standards from students, places a high value on the professional development of its staff, and if feel you have the qualities to meet the demands of this rewarding position then we wish to hear from you.
Applications from NQTs or experienced teachers are welcomed.
We are looking for an individual who:
- is a good practitioner and has a love of mathematics
- is innovative, self-motivating and able to inspire others
- has the ability to teach good lessons across the age and ability range
- has the highest expectations and enjoys working as part of a team
- is determined to overcome any barriers to learning.
In return, Ormiston Denes Academy will offer you:
- an innovative learning community, constantly aiming for high standards
- a supportive, welcoming community of professionals
- extensive development and collaboration opportunities, throughout the Ormiston network.
For more information on Ormiston Academies Trust, please visit the website: www.ormistonacademiestrust.co.uk
For further details, an informal discussion with the Head of Mathematics, or to make arrangements to visit the academy, please contact Dawn Carver via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01502) 574474.
Application forms are available for download on our website: www.ormistondenes.co.uk/about-us/vacancies
Interview date: w/c 28 October 2019.
Ormiston Denes Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.