- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 21 November 2019 10:30 PM
You will play an important part in providing a proactive, efficient and effective pensions service, by being responsible for creating and maintaining accurate pensions records.
These records form the major part of the calculation and payment of benefits in line with relevant legislation
Initially, you will be working in a small team, focussing on one specific area of pension benefits.
You will need to:
- work to a high degree of accuracy
- have effective and demonstrable communication, organisational and time management skills
- remain calm under pressure and always meet deadlines
- positively embrace changes to working practices and requirements.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Gemma Brothwell on (01473) 260297.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.