- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 21 November 2019 11:30 PM
Fixed term for 3 years.
We are looking to recruit a Contracts and Compliance Officer to support the Work Well Suffolk project, a 3 year initiative part-funded by the European Social Fund.
- have experience of tracking progress, standards of delivery and compliance of a project
- support the Project Manager with the procurement of subcontracting organisations, ensuring contracts are issued in a timely way
- will track the progress against contracts using data and other information supplied by subcontractors and Partners
- make a significant contribution to the preparing and submitting claims to the European Social Fund.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Andy Mawby, Adult Learning Manager on 07704 017575 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job. Details on the project are included in the Work Well Suffolk Project summary.
Interview date: w/c 2 December 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.