- Academy Transformation Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,289 - £19,019 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 22 April 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw, 43 weeks per year (term time plus 4).
We're here to make a difference. Are you?
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Academy Transformation Trust HR team as HR Administrator across three of our Mildenhall based academies, Mildenhall Academy, Great Heath Academy and Beck Row Academy. As HR Administrator you will report into the Regional HR team and together you will support our academies on their journey towards improving educational outcomes for pupils. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced administrator wanting to develop a career in HR. You will be an integral member of the HR team undertaking duties across a range of HR activities including recruitment and selection, data management and reporting, compliance and general HR administration.
You will be:
- an experienced administrator with strong organisation and IT skills including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and management information systems
- a great time manager, able to maintain deadlines and stay on track with policies and procedures
- competent with sensitive information and able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
- committed to developing a career in HR and you will support the Trust's ethos in order to ensure that our HR service always meets our goal to 'value our people and the people we support'.
In return, we will offer you:
- a flexible working arrangement and generous local government pension scheme
- the ATT Together Employee Benefits platform
- the opportunity to be part of a team that is developing and shaping an excellent HR service for the Trust.
If you share our passion to make education better, and give every child the best chance in life, and would like to make a difference through an excellent HR administration service then please apply!
An application pack can be downloaded from our website: https://app.vacancy-filler.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.