- ASSET Education Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,344 - £22,462 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 July 2019 01:00 PM
An exciting opportunity has arisen at ASSET Education for the position of an IT Technician working for the central Trust IT team based in our Ipswich Hub.
We are looking for people with a real passion for IT to join our collaborative team. In the role of IT Technician you will be supporting the infrastructure within schools and the learning of our children throughout the computing curriculum.
There will be the opportunity to network with other technicians across the trust and to be trained on a variety of systems we use across the trust including network infrastructure, web design, audio visual and a range of other services.
ASSET Education is a growing multi-academy trust which is currently made up of thirteen primary schools across Suffolk.
- assist with delivering an efficient IT Service to our Trust schools with high levels of satisfaction
- deploy software and hardware solutions
- maintain and advise on availability of IT equipment, preparing and setting up as required
- liaise with and providing advice and support to teaching staff in the preparation and delivery of lessons
- provide advice and practical support to pupils and ensure compliance with safe working practices
- attend lessons when required to assist pupils with IT work
- have access to own car desirable but not essential
- assist with audio-visual setups for assemblies and calendared after-school events
- identify useful Apps/software to support learning or improve working processes.
This post will be reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, will be based in our Ipswich Hub and involve working in different locations across Suffolk.
For further details, or to arrange an initial discussion please contact: Dale Collins, Business Development Manager, Acorn Business Centre, Paper Mill Lane, Bramford IP8 4DW. Tel: (01473) 351793. Email: email@example.com
Please also see our website for further details: www.asseteducation.co.uk
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned to the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.