- Consortium Multi-Academy Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £24,799 - £25,801 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 30 January 2020 01:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Based at Halesworth with mobility across the trust.
Required from 9 March 2020 or ASAP.
We are looking for an HLTA who is committed to supporting all pupils to access mainstream school, with extensive experience of working with pupils that present challenging behaviours. You will be able to work with pupils and staff in schools across the trust modelling and sharing best practice and providing appropriate training to other support staff.
We are looking for a specialist EBD HLTA who:
- has extensive experience of working with pupils with challenging behaviours
- trauma Informed Schools (TIS) trained would be an advantage
- experience of delivering CPD to small groups
- is confident working both with a small group and on a 1:1 basis with pupils
- is confident in designing and modelling good behaviour management skills
- has a desire to progress professionally including the development and support of others
- has a secure knowledge of Safeguarding
- able to adhere to policies and procedures and follow GDPR guidelines
- able to maintain confidentiality
- has GCSE English and Maths with good level of computer literacy
- can communicate effectively with children, parents/carers and external agencies
- can work own initiative
- ability to travel to other school sites as deployed by the Central team
- own means of transport necessary.
- HLTA qualifications (or equivalent)
- GCSE (or equivalent) English and mathematics
- A good level of computer literacy.
For an application form and job description or further information, please contact Liz Frere-Smith at The Consortium central office on (01986) 835670 or email: L.Freresmith@consortiumacademy.org
Interview date: 7 February 2020.
The Consortium Multi Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check.